TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

new pattern: goose of a different color


i'm pretty well in love with this new pattern.

it's called 'goose of a different color.' isn't that silly?

5 comments:

Cindy said...

this is wonderful!

belinda marshall said...

l love this pattern and the title! how do you come up with so many so quickly? it's amazing :)

Mod and Mint said...

So Pretty! I love the colorschemes you used, especially the first one!

Liz said...

Love this! Don't think I can say Love enough times... the colour palettes are beautiful and your goose is delightful and full of whimsy... tho her headdress looks very quail-like... you are the awesome-est pattern designer

Anonymous said...

Great design, I love the colorway in the top photo.