TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, December 01, 2008

new pattern: cactus flower


along with eating waaaaaaaay too much food and putting up our christmas tree this weekend, i had time to make some new patterns, yay!

this one is called 'cactus flower.' i'm enjoying purple lately, which surprises me, because it's never been a favorite color of mine. tastes change, i suppose!

i hope you all had a fantastic thanksgiving-- what did you do? what did you cook? i'd love to know!

5 comments:

dee said...

I've never even heard of a cactus flower...these are exquisite, my dear!! I love purple, too. And on Thanksgiving I cooked two pies. Sorry, baked. I'm not much of a cook (clearly) so this was quite a feat. Time to diet now. Seriously!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Beautiful Jess!! Glad you had a fun weekend. We made our butternut squash soup for the family. I ate to much food this weekend :)

samantha hahn said...

oh wow...this is awesome. It looks vintage in a really perfect way.

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Ooh, every time I see a pattern someone has hand made, I go all goey inside. I appreciate that it's made from a real person - (as opposed to the mass produced ones NOT made by people? I don't know where I was heading with that one).
Anyway, love the hand-drawn look to them, thanks for sharing your lovely work :)

Teresa Roche said...

Hi Jess - your new patterns are totally fabulous -- especially love the "goose" one!!
Teresa
art & light