TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, December 05, 2008

downloadable holiday gift tags


i wanted to let you know that i added some downloadable tags to my etsy shop-- i will send you PDF or a JPEG file (whichever you prefer) and then you can use them as often as you please! they can be printed out on card stock, sticker paper, decal paper... and they will make all your holiday gifts just a little cuter. :)

4 comments:

robin ann mcintosh said...

you have such a unique style, a stylistic non-style almost. great tags! I wish I could buy up the goods in your etsy shop, but alas, the economy (bla bla blaaa). I promise when I am rolling in the money I will be your number one patron : )


have a great weekend, my dear!

aimee said...

i am all over these! thank you jess!

Alexander Santillanes said...

Those are incredible! So much more fun than the usual snowflake or reindeer. I don't know if I like the lemur or the armadillo more... -X

please sir said...

Awww so cute!!