new pattern: up down

well, it's been a while since i posted new pattern, hasn't it?
i need your help again-- which of these colorways do you like the most? and do you like it better with (top 2) or without (bottom 2) the outlined white triangles?

just trying to gather some market research from you all....

also, tomorrow is the last day to order something from my shop before christmas! so if there is something you've had your eye on, snap it up now! the 'buy a calendar get a free print' sale and 'buy 3 prints get one free' sale are still going on through december 31st, in case you feel the need to make some pre-new year purchases. :)


9 comments:
my fave is the top one! it really does look like it's moving in different directions, like a weather pattern, and i like the blue, white and bits of red.
the mugs are an unbelievable deal this week - $7.99 for a set of six with a stacking countertop holder - they come in all different colors - i love them!!
Lovely...I like it with the outlins. It gives it another layer and I love that. Can I wrap my presents in this? wishes! hehe.
i like the top one best and agree that the outline works beautifully :)
I love the white outlined shapes in the top two patterns, but I like the colors of the very last pattern the best. Just my opinion!
I like the very last pattern the most-- it looks almost like it could be a funky 1950s textile. -X
top top top!
Hi, you don't even know me, but I wanted to say I loved these! The top is my favorite by far. I love the red triangles mingled with the icy, bright blue. I am pro outlines as well. You are VERY talented!
I love the colours in the top pattern. very retro funky.
The top 2 designs are very strong, especially with the outlines. The bottom colour-way is very appealing.
Post a Comment