TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, December 12, 2008

tulips to kiss jewelry


i think these necklaces byboston-based kelly jean conroy (aka: tulips to kiss) are totally clever and cute. this series is called the food chain series, and each animal has a cutout of the food they eat in their bellies. look at the bunny with the carrot in his tummy!


i love me a good necklace, and one of these would really be a great addition to my collection. perhaps i'll buy myself a christmas present...?


oh, and happy weekend!


9 comments:

robin ann mcintosh said...

I love them. I want one that has my dog, sam, with a little cut out of me inside him...

creepy? it sounded good in my dead.

dee said...

I really like that deer!

T.Allen said...

These are amaZing! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love them! Thanks for sharing!

(P.S. - Hi! I visited your booth at the ICE Atlanta holiday shopping event! I purchased one of your prints - which I ADORE! Anywho - just wanted to say hi and that I love your blog, too!)

ANG* said...

so adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i could've had that deer one. i don't see much jewelry i like but these are adorable.

please sir said...

These are sooo cute!

lesley said...

adorable.

Prêt à Voyager said...

great find!

anne