skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TREASURING HAS MOVED!
I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)
do you think i'm enjoying making repeating bird patterns lately? this is the third one... i need to start using a different animal! this one is called "cuckoo." send in your animal requests if you'd like to see a pattern made out of something in particular!
7 comments:
how about an elephant with its trunk up for good luck?
i'm seeing a cool lampshade in this pattern.
Oh fabulous, your designs are beautiful...you should make wrapping papers.
Monkey monkey...please
I friggen love the fat unicorns, and these birds as well. I think you should make a camel print I could see u making sweet camels. xoxo
So fun! Made me want to do a little dance...maybe it's the way the birds go up and down. Dancing with the birds!
Hi Jess -- love all of your new patterns -- I was looking at the Vogue Living Australia version today and thought about you. What about creating a pattery that is very retro David Hicks'ish? A herring bone or ziq zag like pattern and incorpate something within it. Make sense?
Teresa R.
Post a Comment