TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, December 01, 2008

emma klingbeil


these paintings by emma klingbeil CRACK ME UP, and i love them.
her prints are a steal in her etsy shop, and she's got super affordable originals for sale, too. how can you pass these up? i would giggle every time i walked by one of these hanging on my wall! i love them so. :)




4 comments:

robin ann mcintosh said...

laugh? those creep me out! interesting choice of colors though.

dee said...

I LOVE this artwork, Jess! Totally just bookmarked it and will definitely be buying something. Thank you!!

And, PS, thank you so much for participating in the stimulus package! You rock;) I will be in touch with the deets!

Chrissy Foreman C said...

He he - yes, I had a both an 'Eek!' reaction as well as a little chuckle myself. I love art that can bring out such opposite reactions. They're wonderful! (I especially love the way she's painted the clear lid covering the mushroomy thingies)

Dottie said...

this is so freaking fantastic! definitely an eek & a giggle. nice find jess.