TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, November 09, 2009

brand new website: art wall


I am so so excited to introduce you to this brand new website called Art Wall this morning, not only because it's a fantastic concept, but because I created all the illustrations for the site! Katie Stephenson, the mastermind behind Art Wall (and she also runs Save Gocco and a lovely etsy shop,) contacted me back in June, and we've been working together ever since.



I also created this little animation trailer for the site. I love how it turned out!


And here are a few shots of the website pages. You can click on each frame to get a bigger view of the piece of artwork and read a description of it and the artist, and also to purchase. And my oh my, there are some wonderful artists involved!


HUGE congrats to Katie-- I know how hard she's worked on this project, and I can only imagine how thrilled she is that it's up and running this morning!

Please take a peek at the site and let me (and Katie, of course) know what you think!!

AND, you can become a fan on facebook, follow Art Wall on twitter, and check out the Art Wall blog. All the bases are covered. :)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Valentina Harper said...

Jess! This is soo cool! *LOVE* it. Congrats :)

Art Wall Katie said...

Thanks Jess :)

Michelle said...

so kewl! you are kewl too, see you manana!

matirose said...

that is awesome!!

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

THIS IS SO CUTE! I can't even take it. You are so talented I can't take that either.

Amazing work, Jess - as always!

Seth said...

Very cool concept and a great design! Congratulations!!