Gocco giveaway at Share Some Candy
Morning! I wanted to let you know about a big gocco giveaway that's happening over at Share Some Candy right now that I'm a part of-- 13 artists and 13 giveaways! It's pretty spectacular.
There's an interview with each artist, as well as lots of photos of amazing gocco prints, and all you have to do is leave comments on each artist's pages to enter the giveaways. Easy!
I love gocco, I love free stuff, therefore, this is awesome. Plus, Share Some Candy is amazing no matter what. Check it out!

{this gocco is by Kate Pugsley. I love it.}



4 comments:
hi jess-
i wanted to share a recent blog entry that i wrote as you were my inspiration: http://freespiritknits.blogspot.com
also, i noticed you commented on aimee from artsyville's website. we live nearby - she is so sweet and talented! small world continues...
this gocco process is really cool. thanks for introducing me to it!
very cool. this makes me want to dust off my gocco and whip up some prints!
xoxo,
lesley
Hi Jessica,
I've been checking in on your blog for a while and admire your work. And I've always wanted to try gocco ... looks awesome!
Wow, I've never heard of gocco before. It looks really neat!
Post a Comment