TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, November 23, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: keep out of the cookies (a new animation)



I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret for so long, but I have something really fun to share with you this morning! I've been working on another animation (you might remember the first one)-- I've been SO EXCITED to tell you all about it, and it's finally finished and ready to be released!

So, there is a purpose to this animation, which you will discover by watching it. {It is Christmas-themed, and oh-so-silly!}


And after you're done watching the animation, CLICK HERE to see what the purpose of the animation is. Here's a teaser:


Curious? My etsy shop holds the answer.


10 comments:

Jan said...

Totally read my mind!! Zipping my lips this holiday season - more art, less cookies! Looks great Jess!

Michelle | When I Grow Up said...

I don't know what I love more - the talking cat with the exercise headband, or Santa passed out from all the cookies. Y'know, you would think driving that heavy sleigh & going in & out of chimneys would keep Santa svelte (not to mention that he needs to FIT in those chimneys!), but I guess all those cookies that are left for him take their toll!

You should leave him grapes this year, Jess!

Jess LC said...

This is adorable!!! So funny- love Santa with the cat on his leg lifts.

Great way to promote you work :).

Art Wall Katie said...

OMG is santa drooling? ha ha...love it!

aimee said...

I LOVE YOU JESS!! that was brilliant!

jessica swift said...

Thank you everybody! I'm so glad you like it!

Liz said...

SO great! You crack me up Jess... cat with headband, definitely my favourite part... and just saying no to cookies over here too

Tiger Lily - Belinda Valentina said...

Jajajaja--- Like me!!!

rachel awes said...

jess, this is so yummy, swirlyhappy creative and techno genius!!! now i might need to go have a cookie!! :) xo

Hena Tayeb said...

great illustration..