CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Good morning!
I hope you all had a relaxing and food-filled weekend. I came back from a few days away (and a few days of lots of eating) to pants that are somehow looser than before I left, so I am a happy lady today!
And in honor of Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year, I am having another sale. YES! It's true.
All day today in my etsy shop, you can buy one print and get one free.
(This includes my 8.5x11" prints, screen prints, and gocco prints.)
Just let me know in the 'notes to seller' which print you'd like included as your freebie. :)
What a deal, right? Now you can stock up on holiday gifts for your art-loving and inspiration-needing friends and family. The prints are just begging to be put in frames, wrapped up all pretty, and given to special people.
Now get to shopping!
Have a fun Cyber Monday- I'm off to browse the virtual shelves myself!


0 comments:
Post a Comment