illustration: garance doré
wow, apparently i'm really inspired by amazing drawings of women this week. aren't these ones by garance doré incredible?
her blog is great, and it makes me want to move to paris immediately. oh, how i wish i had been born in europe!

she shares a lot of amazing fashion shots, and the outfits are *awesome.* I'd like to give away my entire closet full of clothes and start new, with outfits like this.


3 comments:
Dang howdy. She makes me want to live in downtown Manhattan again. And be six foot tall and skinny. And get all creative with my wardrobe again. And see if I have boots in my closet that can pretend to be like those pirate boots on her blog.
Wow, her shapes and her lines have such incredible personality. I love the combination of the offbeat postures, interesting details in clothing, and the simple yet communicative style of drawing.
I always feel like I get a little lesson in illustration when I visit your blog... -X
That middle one is my favorite...love the pop of color!
Post a Comment