TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

new inspirational screen prints!

{bright orange ink on white cover stock}

I've been screen printing up a storm today, and I wanted to share some brand new prints with you! New colors, and for the first time ever, prints on brown kraft cover stock. I'm in love.
{silver ink on brown kraft stock above and vibrant yellow ink on brown below}

They are in my etsy shop-- go have a peek!


{bright white ink on brown kraft cover stock}

3 comments:

Leigh @ Constant Cravings said...

the silver on kraft paper is gorgeous!

Khristian said...

love, love, loving the silver on the brown!!!!

prashant said...

silver

Work from home India





is gorgeous!