TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ryan quincy


i'm so in love with this painting by ryan quincy, it's ridiculous.
the colors, the imagination, that character with the glasses..... it doesn't get any better than this, folks. isn't it the best??

check out more of ryan's work on his website, his blog, and over at kitsune noir (where i discovered this painting-- it's part of kitsune noir's desktop wallpaper project, quite worth a visit)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it IS great! I love the colors and the bit of humor.

Rowena said...

Love this painting. I don't comment much, but I am subscribed to you via googlereader and always enjoy your posts.

You have such good taste in art and stuff. Thanks for keeping an eye out and sharing the awesomeness with us.

kelly barton art + design said...

me too, me too!

Paul Pincus said...

i love this painting! thanks for the intro to ryan's work!

cheers.