TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, September 22, 2008

new painting: this is the moment


ok, i am really pleased with how this painting called 'this is the moment' turned out. i just agreed to do a show at art & light gallery in greenville, south carolina last week (at the beginning of november! eek!), and this is the first piece for the show. hopefully the rest will please me as much as this one does! i really like the colors and the feel of the whole thing. (which diesn't happen all them time!)

i'll be posting more in the series soon-- these ones are on the larger side, too, which is really nice-- it allows for more freedom, i think, than my typical smaller size. this one is 24x24" and is done in acrylic, oil, india ink, and stamping.


5 comments:

Cindy said...

i love the painting and the 'force field' that surrounds them. and, their beautiful shadows are so cool.

San Smith said...

i love the shadows on this!! beautiful

Jan said...

Love the shadow swirls!

please sir said...

Lovely painting. I find it interesting that you paint people without facial expressions. Do you have a reason for that? I love it...makes me put in my own face :)

Also - finally sent you the notebook! Sorry for the delay. Please let me know when you get it and I'll pass the word onto Jude - instructions included inside book. Thanks!

knack said...

this looks so great!! I love it!! I'm so excited to see all your work when it gets to the gallery here in greenville!!:)