new painting + news

another new piece for you on this fine thursday! this one is called "camp out" and is 8x10", acrylic, india ink, and linoleum block printing on wood.
and the polar bear from the last post is now in the shop.
aaaaaand, cool news to share.
i have some prints on their way to rare device in san francisco! i'm so excited that they've chosen to include a few of my pieces with their crazy-awesome slew of artists and designers.
thanks lisa and rena!


8 comments:
Looks great and BIG congrats - that is so exciting!
congratulations on rare device! and, you really are a prolific painter and your work is always interesting and different and yet still very you.
Congratulations your good news.I think this is my very favorite painting of yours so far.
Love your blog, it is endlessly inspiring to look at your art and the work of other artists that you feature - thanks!!
i'm crazy about this painting. the little lantern keeps catching my eye. another wonderful piece in the evolution of jess gonacha!
I love the patterns of this painting! I get caught in admiring all the shapes and forms before I even realize what it's about, which makes it a very fun piece.
Congrats on the show! -X
loving your new pieces!
glad you al like the new pieces! they're on their way to yes gallery in rhode island today...
This is one my favorites of yours...LOVE it!
Congratulations
Post a Comment