TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, September 05, 2008

hilary lorenz


oh boy. these drawings by hilary lorenz are too good to be true. aren't they simply amazing? i found them over on gawker, and i'm jumping for joy at the sight of them.


please do go visit hilary's website-- these babies are perfect for whiling away a friday afternoon.


8 comments:

caroline douglas said...

Jess,
You are so cool! How do you stand yourself? :)
We went to RMNP and hiked up. So fun! I can't figure out how to copy and paste your posts onto my blog.
You are fabulous and get tons of fabulous work to showcase. I love it!
xo

San Smith said...

Oh I love the detail in these!! Her style reminds me of your art.

please sir said...

These are really neat to look at - great find. Have a fab weekend!

please sir said...

OMG! If I had a yard I would SO rent a goat! And try to pet it too.

dee said...

Jess, these are completely gorgeous!

AshleyL. said...

what gorgeous and fabulous art! so colorful and full of life! i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

i knew you'd all like these!!

Anonymous said...

really nice....