TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, September 08, 2008

fall showcase in atlanta


this is a post especially for you atlanta readers (i know you're out there!)

on saturday october 4th i will be participating in a really fun event with 7 other awesome artists who all have etsy shops-- it's going to be like an art festival in a backyard!

there will be food, wine, and lots of goodies that we'll be giving away for free!

the other participants:

-inkspot workshop
-luxe design workshop
-istanbul designs
-repaper
-vessels & wares
-easy edges studio
-the funky shack

let me know if you'd like me to send you a personal invitation, too-- i'd be happy to pop one in the mail for you! and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. the event will be from 12-5pm and is going to be terrific. hope to see you there!


2 comments:

San Smith said...

very cool! I'll have to tell the little art group about it, I bet they would like to come out and see it!

please sir said...

Sounds like a great event - wish I could be there! Ok sending the notebook this week...promise. With vaca and sickness seems like there is no time!