TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

jellyfish monster magnets


oh my godness, i'm totally in love with these jellyfish monster magnets by ~numb-synapse on deviantart. i particularly love them holding up that drawing. so cute!

and, speaking of jellyfish, you really must click here to see the most amazingly beautiful hand-drawn jellyfish by my uber-talented pal renee. they are gorgeous. really. click it. you won't be sorry you did.

4 comments:

Glue and Glitter said...

Those are really fun! They'd make fun fan pulls, too!

/// said...

I looooooove this! :)

Scatterbrain Tal said...

I waaaaant these! They're so so cute!
And that drawing of your friend is amazing! I never thought I'd like Jellyfish this much.

Denise Scicluna said...

Hi there, I know this might be late but thanks for featuring my magnets. Very nice of you! great blog, i'll keep any eye :)

Denise // numb-synapse