TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, September 19, 2008

rejected drawings


i'm working on a project for a client to redesign her logo and brand, and part of it is creating an illustration that resembles her a bit and is quirky and fun, and i'm having a heck of a time coming up with something that she likes! thank goodness she's patient. :)

anyway, here are a few of the drawings that have been rejected so far-- thought you might like a peek!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

wow, if those are rejects, i can only imagine what the final product will look like ;)!

please sir said...

Aww...how are those rejects? Love them! I like the faces in the first three too.

aimee said...

i love the third one with the slightly confused look on her face, as if she can't figure out how the camera works! hope you can find another home for these "rejects" because they're wonderful drawings.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

It can be a trial to do this sort of work- it's so personal. I'm sure you'll nail it.

Fifi Flowers said...

I love the first 3... it does take awhile working with clients to give them what THEY want... looks like you are on your way to success!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Anonymous said...

I like the girls on the left, they are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog somehow through the 3161 blog i think. Anyway, I love your illustrations and I am bookmarking you!