TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, June 04, 2009

drawstring bags by three by sea


i really love these drawstring bags by three by sea (especially the top one.) i think i'm longing for the beach these days, and everything in the shop is so beachy and summery that i just can't get enough! i'd love to stick a bikini one of these bags, toss it in my luggage, and be off to the ocean for a long weekend.


i am only a 4 or 5 hours from the ocean.... what am i waiting for? perhaps over 4th of july weekend i'll kidnap the ole fiancé, throw him in the car, and drive to the beach. sounds like fun, yes?


check out more from three by sea right here!

6 comments:

ambika said...

The block print is too sweet! & so perfect for collecting shells or beach glass.

(btw, my old web address has been claimed! i'm not sure what their content is but i'm at http://into-thefray.com/blog now...)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring, especially during this monumental week! I love your and ambika's suggestions for what to do with these bags and may be revising my product listings for these bags! ;)

Unknown said...

These are fabulous. I've been working on something similar to use a produce bags at the farmers market.

Bri said...

I like those patterns - they're really fun and punchy. Perfect for the beach!

kristina said...

lovely block prints :)

kristina
http://washwhendirty.com

please sir said...

These are beautiful - now I want to go collect some shells!