TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

prayer-esque flags


i wanted to post this little project that i did a couple nights ago for my sister. she is finishing grad school today (congratuations jill!), and i made her some little tibetan prayer-esque flags that say "you did it" that can hang in her house to remind her how awesome she is.

now i want to make these little flags for everyone i know! it was so much fun.


2 comments:

Kat said...

What a beautiful project and a great idea! Is there some sort of guide or tutorial out there for ideas or sizing or anything? I'd love to give it a try, myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Can I comission you to do something like this for me?