TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, May 28, 2007

emma sky lotus eater






i'm a little confused by this site, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE the work. it is created by someone named emma sky, and the site is called lotus eater, but the rest of the site is in japanese! i can't understand a word. but perhaps the images just speak for themselves...

{vis crust station}

1 comments:

ChiGirl said...

Ha, I'm in research and thought I would go to that site and find answers for you, but lo and behold it's in Chinese I think, and therefore I got nothin' :) The images are great though!