TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

marry me- a short film by michelle lehman



i just watched this sweet video called marry me, which was directed by michelle lehman and was last year's tropfest australia winning film.

the little boy in the film has a fantastic mullet-- you know, in case you think those sorts of things are funny like i do. :)

{originally found on kismet thoughts}

5 comments:

cindy : quaint said...

i do love his mullet and her determination. girls rule!

Dionne said...

I love her triumphant comeback at the end. Take that! Who needs a man anyway?

Hearing their Aussie accents makes me homesick. :(

Heather Jerdee said...

This was a great way to start my day :) Girls rock, yes we do. I can see why that won, so good.

That Girl Designs said...

This was too cute. I love the ending.

citysage said...

Love love love it! And that hair is so aussie too---my husband's family is from down under and I swear he has cousins that actually look like that!